Heart's Hill No. 352, Saskatchewan was incorporated November 15, 1910.RM of Heart's Hill had the first council meeting on March 6, 1911 on Section 12-36-26-W3 at the home of Mr. Sterzer. The first Reeve was L.A. Harlow, councilors were Alf Fowler, Ernest Weybrecht, Fred Thomas, Otto Mosentine, Charles Rhodes, Myron Backus and Karl Sterzer was Secretary-Treasurer.
Nineteen twelve brought the first purchase of road machinery. The RM of Heart's Hill purchased a 24 No.1 Columbus Scraper at the price of $7.65. The first taxes were levied, not on assessment but at a rate of 2.5 Cents per acre. A full quarter of land paid $8.00 / quarter. The first assessed tax value was introduced in 1914. The RM joined the Municipal Hail Insurance in 1913. The levy was 4 Cents / acre and indemnity for hail loss was $5.00 / acre.
The community pasture was formed in 1939 and consists of 13,300 acres of land. The first 20 inch pipeline was laid in 1950 in the northeast end of the municipality. Pest Control over the years included dog tags, bounty on wild horses, wolf cubs, timber wolves, as well as gopher control and a bylaw for livestock running at large. Two full quarter sections of land was leased in 1913 for pounds. The office moved to Cactus Lake in 1932 and later to Luseland in 1965 as a centennial project.
Oil, gas, agriculture, and livestock are the main economic industries in our municipality.
Some things have changed dramatically but the basic concept of good neighborly fellowship and perseverance is still very active in our municipality.